1. Close Navigator if it is running.
Edit the configuration file
2. Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the \Program Files\D-Tools\SI 5 folder.
3. Locate the file DTools.SystemIntegrator.Navigator.exe.config and copy it to DTools.SystemIntegrator.Navigator.exe.config.save.
4. Close Windows Explorer.
5. Open Notepad (NOTE: if you are using Windows Vista you must run Notepad as administrator)
6. In Notepad, select File->Open and open the DTools.SystemIntegrator.Navigator.exe.config file in the \Program Files\D-Tools\SI 5 folder.
7. Locate the maxBufferSize setting in the binding element and change its value to “1000000”. Be sure to include the quotes.
8. Locate the maxReceivedMessageSize setting in the binding element and change its value to “1000000”. Be sure to include the quotes
Sa Save the file and close Notepad.
Restart Navigator and confirm that you can connect to the LANSync server again.
Technical Support Representative