D-Tools is teaming up once again with premier Certified Partner, Media Environment Design (MED) for the virtual training event, Plugged In. 100% of System Integrator 5.5 users who attended previous Plugged In events thought the training would improve their business by 25% to 75%. 100% also reported that their knowledge of D-Tools software significantly increased subsequent to attending the event.
Register for D-Tools Virtual Web Training event “Plugged In” now!
Dates: Nov 8th – 10th & Nov 15th – 17th 2011
Live webinar trainings Nov 8-10 & Nov 15-17. Features thirteen 90 minute courses delivered by D-Tools Certified Partner Ryan Brown of MED. Two 90 minute sessions will be delivered per day with live Q & A. Also includes access to exclusive library of OnDemand web trainings from the time you register through 6 months after the live event.
Instructor: Ryan Brown
CEDIA Credit Units: 5 CEU
Course Code: To be determined
- Live “Plugged In” Webinar Trainings Nov 8th – 10th & Nov 15th – 17th 2011
- (13) 90 minute courses will be delivered by Ryan Brown of MED
- 2 Webinars delivered per day with Live Q&A at the end of each course!
- Webinars archived for later access if you can’t make it live
- Access to (16) OnDemand training & (9) 2009 & (12) 2010 – Plugged In recorded sessions from the time you sign up until 6 months after the event!
- Comprehensive, high quality D-Tools training from Certified Partner MED
- Over 40 hours of OnDemand Training content available! (and growing)
- Access is included for your entire company!
- Premium QuickTips Videos: A library of short, to the point QuickTips videos
- D-Tools training manual written by MED
- Exercise driven – step by step exercises
- 370 page guide includes tips and best practices
- Exclusive Access to MED’s Best Practices Knowledgebase
- Best practices, tips, tricks, and other helpful resources
- Answers to common implementation questions
- Foundation Database Template & Implementation Resources
- Foundational template designed as a starting point
- Includes sample data, accessories and packages
- (2) detailed implementation plans include task checklists and other planning tools
First course each day is from 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. Pacific (12:00 – 1:30 EST)
Second course each day is from 12:00 – 1:30 p.m. Pacific (3:00 – 4:30 EST)
Tuesday Nov. 8th
- Setup & Configuration
- Database Entry
Wed Nov 9th
- Database Optimization
- Creating a Proposal
Thursday Nov 10th
- Reports Level 1
- Revision Management.
Tuesday Nov 15th
- Visio Line & Elevation
- Visio Floorplans
Wed Nov 16th
- Visio Schematics
Thursday Nov 17th
- QuickBooks Integration
- Report Designer