Potential Third Consecutive EU/UK 3 Day D-Tools Training Event!
The purpose of this post is to ask for feedback to gauge an interest level for a third consecutive EU/UK 3 Day D-Tools training Event to be held outside London. Before we move forward and schedule the event,We’d like to get a feel for the level of interest. If I hear from 10 people who are interested in attending the event, we’ll schedule it.
If you are interested in learning more about the course opportunity please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MED Regional Training Course Outline we’ll follow is:
Setup & Configuration
Database Entry & Mgmt
Creating a Proposal
Reporting Level 1
Revision Management & Change Orders
As a refresher on the value of the course, here are some comments from last year’s group:
• “Just learning the tips and tricks for using Visio has saved me more time/money than the cost of the course.”
• “Excellent course for all but the very highest level users. Ryan is a fantastic presenter/ trainer and is very patient!”
• “I was surprised by the level of content in the course. As a user since version 4 I was expecting to be bored!”
• “The content was not so deep to get lost or left behind, but was deep enough to really understand the software”
• “The presenter was very friendly and patient, he walked us through each step of the process.”
• “There were good tips and help for an experienced user”
I truly hope you will consider attending this course; It is a wonderful opportunity to help to take you and your business to the next level with D-Tools!
Media Environment Design
Founding D-Tools Certified Partner
D-Tools Custom Reports
Free D-Tools QuickTips Videos