D-Tools Schedules Additional “Plugged In” Virtual Trainings
D-Tools “Plugged In” virtual training event was so successful, that two additional “Plugged In” trainings have been scheduled. 100% of System Integrator 5 users who attended the previous “Plugged In” event in December 2009, thought the training would improve their business by 25% to 75%. 100% also reported that their knowledge of D-Tools software significantly increased subsequent to attending the event. In addition, 100% of the attendees found the information valuable and would recommend the Plugged In training event to others they know. Click here to read on about the previous event. Act now and register today for “Plugged In” to learn fundamental tools to boost your business!
Event: D-Tools “Plugged In”
Dates: May 4-6 and 11-13
Instructor: Ryan Brown
CEDIA Credit Units: 5 CEU
Course Code: 147
Call D-Tools at (866) 386-6571 or Email D-Tools Sales Team
- Live “Plugged In” Webinar Trainings May 4-6 & May 11-13!
- (12) 90 minute courses will be delivered by Ryan Brown of MED
- 2 Webinars delivered per day with Live Q&A at the end of each course!
- Webinars archived for later access if you can’t make it live
- Access to (16) OnDemand training courses for 1 year!
- Comprehensive, high quality D-Tools training from Certified Partner MED
- Over 22 hours of OnDemand Training content available! (and growing)
- View Screenshot of available courses here
- Access is included for your entire company!
- Premium QuickTips Videos: A library of short, to the point QuickTips videos
- D-Tools training manual written by MED
- Exercise driven – step by step exercises
- 370 page guide includes tips and best practices
- View the Table of Contents here
- Exclusive Access to MED’s Best Practices Knowledgebase
- Best practices, tips, tricks, and other helpful resources
- Answers to common implementation questions
- Foundation Database Template & Implementation Resources
- Foundational template designed as a starting point
- Includes sample data, accessories and packages
- This is the guide we use for onsite and regional trainings!
- (2) detailed implementation plan include task checklists and other planning tools