D-Tools is heading back over the pond to the UK for another European/ UK version of D-Tools University! May 6-8, 2009. This intense three-day training event will provide in-depth information on the all new SI5.5 and help you make the most of your D-Tools software investment. Last year’s event was a great success with sold out capacity. Our friends at Crestron UK have been gracious enough to provide us with use of their fabulous training facilities again this year.
I am very excited to be coming back to the UK to teach this course again in 2009. We had a truly wonderful group last year with attendees traveling from 8 countries to attend. We had an intense 3 day training session filled with some great discussions and learning.
Here are a few quotes from last year’s group:
- “Just learning the tips and tricks for using Visio has saved me more time/money than the cost of the course.”
- “Excellent course for all but the very highest level users. Ryan is a fantastic presenter/ trainer and is very patient!”
- “I was surprised by the level of content in the course. As a user since version 4 I was expecting to be bored!”
- “The content was not so deep to get lost or left behind, but was deep enough to really understand the software”
- “The presenter was very friendly and patient, he walked us through each step of the process.”
- “There were good tips and help for an experienced user”
In our continuing endeavors to constantly improve the training offering we have made several logistical decisions aimed at increasing the efficiency of the training as well as its effectiveness for the attendees. Each attendee will use a virtual pc installation on their laptop for the training. This will allow for all attendees to be using an identical installation for the training with a pre-loaded database and sample projects used for the training. Each attendee will have a 1-on-1 session with a D-Tools training representative during which the virtual pc will be installed and verified to ensure it works properly. This pre-training step will allow us to include 2 additional hours of training in place of time normally set aside for attendee setup on day 1!
We have included 2 new course modules for this year’s event, ‘Using D-Tools with AutoCAD’ and ‘Visio Customization’. These topics were requested in feedback received from last year’s group as ways we could expand the course offering to be more helpful. This training will also be the first DTU event to teach content focused on Si 5.5 – the latest and greatest release from D-Tools. The new scheduling platform as well as client and contact management will be covered in detail.
For more information on this training event:
D-Tools DTU UK/EU
May 6-8, 2009
The cost for this special training event is $1299 – Register before March 31, 2009 and Save $300.00. Call D-Tools Sales at 1-866-386-6571 option 1 for more information.