D-Tools to host a number of regional training events teaching D-Tools System Integrator users how to streamline workflows, increase operational efficiency, and better utilize the full feature set of the platform
CONCORD, CA — May 4, 2017—D-Tools Inc. today announced that the company is hosting a number of upcoming multi-day regional System Integrator training events in 2017. A major focus of the award-winning Professional Services Group, these regional training events facilitate a broader use and deeper understanding of the full feature set of D-Tools’ System Integrator (SI) software.
Consisting of three-day comprehensive, hands-on training events, course instructors will walk attendees through the entire D-Tools feature set, including the proper implementation and management of product catalogs, leveraging packages and project templates to increase operational efficiency, and leveraging project data across the entire project lifecycle, from proposal and engineering through project and installation management. The courses will also cover extensive tips, best practices, and market-proven techniques to help users maximize their investment in and use of the SI platform.
The current schedule of D-Tools Training events include:
- Atlanta, GA – Hotel Indigo Atlanta–Vinings – May 23 – 25, 2017
- Register here: d-tools.com/atlanta-training-2017
- Austin, TX – Screen Innovations Headquarters – July 19 – 21, 2017
- Register here: d-tools.com/austin-training-2017/
- Irvine, CA – Savant Training Center – August 22 – 24, 2017
- Register here: d-tools.com/california-irvine-training/
- More to be announced soon
Three Days of Comprehensive, Hands-on Trainings for New and Advanced Users
- Day One will serve as an introduction to the D-Tools System Integrator platform. Users will learn how to custom-configure the software package to best suit the needs of their company; how to build and manage their product database; manage revisions and change orders; better understand how to exploit the D-Tools reporting engine; be introduced to tips and best practices; and gain hands-on experience creating winning proposals.
- Day Two is a deep dive into product documentation. Trainees will get valuable hands-on experience creating comprehensive D-Tools documentation, including Microsoft Visio Introduction, Line Diagrams, Floor Plans, Elevations, Schematics, and Installation Reports, as well as revision management and change orders.
- Day Three will take users through advanced skills and management processes, and an introduction to Mobile Install, which gives users the power to publish Install Tasks and Service Orders to a portal powered by the D-Tools Cloud that can be accessed anywhere and can be used to send and receive device-level notifications.
System Integrators and Technology Professionals can always obtain a free demo of the latest System Integrator release by visiting http://d-tools.com/live-demo-webinar/ or download a free 30-day trial at http://d-tools.com/30-day-free-trial/.