Productivity and performance enhancements to the award-winning D-Tools System Integrator software platform now available
CONCORD, CA, USA – JULY 27, 2016 (CEDIA Expo Booth #2512)— D-Tools Inc., the worldwide leader in data-driven system integration software, today announced a new release of its flagship software platform, SI 2016 R2. Available now to integrators worldwide, the SI 2016 R2 release adds valuable new productivity features and enhancements that enable Commercial and Residential AV integrators to both maximize the efficiency of their business processes and increase profitability while simultaneously reducing overhead. Delivering on D-Tools’ commitment to providing quarterly product updates and enhancements to its users, SI 2016 R2 is available as an upgrade for existing customers and is available at no cost for customers participating in the D-Tools Software Assurance program.
This latest release of the System Integrator platform offers efficiency improvements in virtually every functional area of the software – catalog, projects, system design, and reporting.
D-Tools SI 2016 R2 includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Import from CSV files to projects to support adding and updating items, and field mapping
- Allow project items to be locked (locked items cannot be edited or deleted)
- Add options on which fields to update for matched products in downloads
- Include Approved in the Product Import and Export field lists
- AutoCAD 2017 support including schematics
- Improved calendar to show tasks and service orders in a list for selected dates
- Update from Tasks in Project Editor updates Tasks from Mobile Install
- Option to use catalog description when adding Site Items to Mobile Install
- Add prompt to use Price from Catalog when adding Site Items to Service Orders
- Improved Report Settings dialog
- Project Contact information includes complete contact address
- Double click a report to Run and Close report dialog
- Allow all SI users to connect to QuickBooks Online file even if not QBO Administrators
D-Tools SI 2016 R2 is available now and will be shown at CEDIA Expo 2016 in Dallas, Texas, in booth #2512.
Those interested in learning more about D-Tools and the company’s award-winning System Integrator software platform are encouraged to sign up for a free demo by visiting http://d-tools.com/live-demo-webinar/ or for a free 30-day trial, which can be downloaded by following this link http://d-tools.com/30-day-free-trial/.
About D-Tools, Inc.
D-Tools, founded in 1998 and based in Concord, California, is a worldwide leader in accessible, highly accurate system design and documentation software platform. The company’s flagship product, System Integrator™ (SI), is a robust solution that utilizes Autodesk® AutoCAD and Microsoft® Visio to facilitate comprehensive system design, documentation and project management. D-Tools enables residential and commercial integrators to streamline business processes and increase revenues while reducing the time and cost associated with the installation and integration of low-voltage electronic systems. More than 5,000 leading companies in 87 countries currently use the award-winning D-Tools platform to reduce time, costs and to streamline the system integration process. Product updates and related information can be obtained at www.d-tools.com or by following D-Tools on Twitter, Facebook, and on LinkedIn.
Tim Bigoness, D-Tools, Inc., (925) 270-4102, firstname.lastname@example.org
Josh Carlson, D-Tools, Inc., (925) 270-4105, email@example.com
Download D-Tools Logos for use in publication here.
All products, product names, trademarks and registrations are the property of their respective owners, all rights reserved.
# # #