D-Tools expands number of regional training events teaching D-Tools System Integrator users how to streamline workflows, increase operational efficiencies, and better utilize the full feature set of the platform
CONCORD, Calif. (May 4, 2016) — D-Tools Inc. today announced that the company is expanding the number of multi-day regional System Integrator training events in 2016. A major focus of the recently announced Professional Services Group, these regional training events facilitate a broader use and deeper understanding of the full feature set of D-Tools System Integrator (SI) software. Consisting of three-day comprehensive, hands-on training events, course instructors will walk attendees through the entire D-Tools feature set, including the proper implementation and management of product catalogs, leveraging packages and project templates to increase operational efficiencies, and leveraging project data across the entire project lifecycle, from proposal and engineering through project and installation management. The course will also cover extensive tips, best practices, and market-proven techniques to help users maximize their investment in and use of the SI platform.
“We introduced the Professional Services Group to help D-Tools users realize the full potential of the System Integrator platform,” says Tim Bigoness, VP of Sales and Marketing for D-Tools. “These regional training events help our users get hands-on instruction and the opportunity to network with other members of the D-Tools user community, which facilitates a deeper understanding of the platform and helps users take advantage of its full potential.”
The current schedule of D-Tools System Integrator Training events include:
- UK May 4 – 6, 2016, at the Danubius Hotel Regents Park, London
- Register here: http://d-tools.com/uk-training2016/
- Atlanta, GA May 18-20, 2016, at the Hotel Indigo Atlanta – Vinings
- InfoComm, June 9, 2016 at the Las Vegas Convention Center
- Bay Area, June 13 – 15, 2016 at the ALR (Advanced Lighting Representatives) Headquarters, Oakland
- Register here: http://d-tools.com/regional-training-bay-area/
- More to be announced soon
System Integrator Training course schedules include:
- Day One will serve as an introduction to the D-Tools System Integrator platform. Users will learn how to custom-configure the software package to best suit the needs of their company; how to build and manage their product database; manage revisions and change orders; better understand how to exploit the D-Tools reporting engine; be introduced to tips and best practices; and gain hands-on experience creating winning proposals.
- Day Two is a deep dive into product documentation. Trainees will get valuable hands-on experience creating comprehensive D-Tools documentation, including Microsoft Visio Introduction, Line Diagrams, Floor Plans, Elevations, Schematics, and Installation Reports, as well as revision management and change orders.
- Day Three will take users through advanced skills and management processes, such as Custom Reporting and an introduction to Mobile Install, which gives users the power to publish Install Tasks and Service Orders to a portal powered by the D-Tools Cloud that can be accessed anywhere and can be used to send and receive device-level notifications. Attendees will also be shown how to integrate D-Tools with QuickBooks to streamline accounting processes for attached D-Tools projects. The training will close with a walk-thorough Mobile Quote, which enables users to specify products and generate documents and quotes from any jobsite in the world.
Space is limited. Those interested in attending the event should register today.
Those interested in learning more about D-Tools and the company’s award-winning System Integrator software platform are encouraged to sign up for a free demo by visiting http://d-tools.com/live-demo-webinar/ or for a free 30-day trial, which can be downloaded by following this link http://d-tools.com/30-day-free-trial/.
About D-Tools, Inc.
D-Tools, founded in 1998 and based in Concord, California, is a worldwide leader in accessible, highly accurate system design and documentation software platform. The company’s flagship product, System Integrator™ (SI), is a robust solution that utilizes Autodesk® AutoCAD and Microsoft® Visio to facilitate comprehensive system design, documentation and project management. D-Tools enables residential and commercial integrators to streamline business processes and increase revenues while reducing the time and cost associated with the installation and integration of low voltage electronic systems. More than 5,000 leading companies in 87 countries currently use the award-winning D-Tools platform to reduce time, costs and to streamline the system integration process. Product updates and related information can be obtained by following D-Tools on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Tim Bigoness, D-Tools, Inc., (925) 270-4102, email@example.com
Katye (McGregor) Bennett, KMB Communications, Inc., (425) 328-8640, firstname.lastname@example.org
MVP Program Contact
Josh Carlson, D-Tools, Inc., (925) 270-4105, email@example.com
All products, product names, trademarks and registrations mentioned are the property of their respective owners, all rights reserved.
# # #