New enhancements of latest Service Pack are now available to current users of D-Tools award-winning System Integration software solution.
CONCORD, CA – FEBRUARY 12, 2013 — D-Tools, Inc., the worldwide leader in system integration software, today announced the release of SI SIX Service Pack 1a. The SP1a upgrade sets the path for the forward mobility of continuous and valuable software updates to the D-Tools platform. D-Tools has been dedicated to providing timely software updates and enhancements since the release of System Integrator SIX.
D-Tools System Integrator software is currently used by over 4,400 companies to streamline the estimation, design, and project management processes associated with the installation and integration of low voltage systems
“Since the release of SIX, our focus has been to deliver continuous software enhancements that increase productivity and further streamline the business processes of our user community,” said Adam Stone, President and CEO of D-Tools, “SIX software has set a new standard for our continued development and this SP1a release is another milestone in our continued focus towards delivering a best-of-breed solution for system integrators.”
SI SIX SP1a includes the following enhancements:
- Project Enhancements:
- SIX Projects now have “Assigned to: User” functionality
- The Project Explorer can now filter to display “All” projects, “My” projects, and “Archived” projects
- Comments can now be added to any project
- Order Status Reports: Users can now completely customize their order status list and three new management reports have been added including:
- Purchase Order Request with Order Status
- Check List with Order status – A list report with order status, order date,
and received date fields.
- Bulk Wire Check List – This report aggregates wire lengths and can be used to order bulk wire.
- Proposal Report Themes: Users can now create and customize themes to match the look and feel of their company.
- Create, Map and Sync Labor items in QuickBooks
- Auto-Save Functionality – Can set time duration when working on larger projects
A complete list of SP1a features, bug fixes , and enhancements is available at www.d-tools.com
Please click here to visit the all new SIX Wiki.
Please click here to visit the Getting Started with SIX videos.
About D-Tools, Inc.
D-Tools, founded in 1998 and based in Concord, California, is a worldwide leader in accessible, highly accurate system design and documentation software. The company’s -flagship product, System Integrator™ (SI), is a total design solution that utilizes Autodesk® AutoCAD and Microsoft® Visio for comprehensive system design, documentation and project management. D-Tools SI allows residential and commercial integrators to streamline their business processes to increase overall revenues while reducing the time and costs associated with the installation and integration of low-voltage systems. Over 4,400 leading companies use D-Tools software to reduce time and costs and streamline the system integration process. D-Tools is a three time recipient of the Consumer Electronics Association’s Mark of Excellence Award, multiple recipient of Custom Retailer’s Excite Award (2007,2008,2009,2010,2011), Multi-Room Audio Video Awards – Best Installation Aid, National Systems Contractors Association, Sound and Video Contractor’s Innovations in Technology for Business Productivity Award and CE Pro’s High Impact Award for Design Software.
For more information, contact D-Tools at (866) 386-6571, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/DTools, like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/beatoolor visit D-Tools online at http://www.d-tools.com