MVP Program Partners and D-Tools User Community Can Now Effectively Interact, Communicate, and Collaborate Within the D-Tools System Integrator SIX 2013 Software Environment
CONCORD, CA and DENVER, CO (CEDIA EXPO Booth #922) – September 18, 2013 — D-Tools, Inc., the worldwide leader in system integration software, today announced that the Company will soon launch a new feature called DTConnect that provides highly valuable integrated analytics and communication systems for manufacturers and the D-Tools user community from within the D-Tools System Integrator software environment. DTConnect enables timely pricing updates, special offers, and other information relevant to users of D-Tools’ award-winning SIX 2013 platform. D-Tools will unveil DTConnect during CEDIA EXPO 2013 being held September 26th – 28th at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colorado.
A highly valuable enhancement, D-Tools DTConnect provides significant benefits for MVP Program partners:
- Download Statistics: DTConnect lets MVP Program partners (MVPs) track how many dealers are downloading product data by day, month, or year, and also which specific products are being downloaded most often.
- Dealer Contact Information: DTConnect allows MVPs to identify integrators that are downloading product information in order to spot trends and better serve customers.
- Direct Messaging: DTConnect gives MVP partners the ability to create and send messages directly to dealers through the D-Tools SIX 2013 Data Browser, publish dealer pricing, inform dealers of the latest product news, or post completed system designs to make dealers even more effective.
- Product Catalog Management: DTConnect allows MVPs to review and make simple changes to their product catalog, or download their entire catalog and send detailed changes to D-Tools.
- Update Company Profile: DTConnect enables MVPs to update their company logo, boilerplate message, and social media links. Changes made will be seen by D-Tools users across the platform, including on the D-Tools website and in SIX 2013.
DTConnect is also an effective tool for D-Tools MVP Program partners to enhance and accelerate their sales and marketing strategies in the following ways:
- Includes MVP product data in D-Tools SIX 2013, a powerful and effective sales solution now being used by more than 4,400 system integrators worldwide.
- MVPs can transmit accurate, up-to-date dealer pricing information to authorized dealers downloading product data to use within D-Tools.
- MVPs can communicate directly to dealers through the D-Tools Data Browser, to help generate new business for their products.
“DTConnect is a feature we’ve been developing for some time that benefits the entire D-Tools ecosystem. It is designed to improve visibility, scope, reach, and results for MVP Program partners and integrators alike,” said Adam Stone, President and Founder of D-Tools. “We’re confident that this (DTConnect) new feature set will be quickly realized as a highly valuable tool for D-Tools MVP Program partners that helps them not only expand their business through D-Tools’ ever-growing user base, but also to facilitate detailed usage reports and trend analysis to refine their approach and improve their bottom-line results. This expanded scope strategically positions D-Tools as more than a workflow-enhancing platform, but rather a business-enhancing, profit-generating software solution.”
More than 4,400 companies worldwide use D-Tools Systems Integrator Software to streamline the estimation, design, and project management processes associated with the installation and integration of low voltage systems. D-Tools DTConnect will be unveiled during CEDIA EXPO September 26th – 28th at the Colorado Convention Center in D-Tools booth #922. Interested parties are encouraged to visit www.d-tools.com, e-mail email@example.com, or call 1-866-386-6571 ext. 1 for more information.
About D-Tools, Inc.
D-Tools, founded in 1998 and based in Concord, California, is a worldwide leader in accessible, highly accurate system design and documentation software. The company’s flagship product, System Integrator™ (SI), is a total design solution that utilizes Autodesk® AutoCAD and Microsoft® Visio for comprehensive system design, documentation and project management. D-Tools SI allows residential and commercial integrators to streamline their business processes to increase overall revenues while reducing the time and costs associated with the installation and integration of low-voltage systems. Over 4,400 leading companies use D-Tools software to reduce time and costs and streamline the system integration process. D-Tools is a three time recipient of the Consumer Electronics Association Mark of Excellence Award, multiple recipient Custom Retailer/Technology Integrator Excite Award (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013), and Commercial Integrator BEST Award (2011, 2013), plus the Multi-Room Audio Video Awards for Best Installation Aid, National Systems Contractors Association, Sound and Video Contractor Innovations in Technology for Business Productivity Award and CE Pro High Impact Award for Design Software.
More information about D-Tools can be obtained by calling (866) 386-6571, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or visiting www.d-tools.com. Follow D-Tools on Twitter at www.twitter.com/DTools and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/beatool.D-Tools Press Contacts: Tim Bigoness D-Tools, Inc. (925) 270-4102 email@example.com www.d-tools.com Katye (McGregor) Bennett KMB Communications (425) 328-8640 firstname.lastname@example.org www.kmbcomm.com # # #