Productivity and performance enhancements to the award-winning D-Tools System Integrator software platform now available to current registered SIX users
CONCORD, CA – FEBRUARY 12, 2014 — D-Tools, Inc., the worldwide leader in system integration software, today announced a new release of its flagship software platform, SIX 2013 R2. Available now to integrators worldwide, the SIX 2013 R2 release adds valuable new productivity features and enhancements that enable Commercial and Residential AV integrators to both maximize the efficiency of their business processes and increase profitability while simultaneously reducing overhead. Delivering on D-Tools’ commitment to streamlining product updates and enhancements to its users, SIX 2013 R2 is immediately available to all registered SIX 2013 users.
This third release on the new architecture of the System Integrator platform, SIX 2013 R2 offers efficiency improvements to key areas of the software – catalog, projects, system design, and reporting. Moreover, SIX 2013 offers improvements in virtually every functional area including data and project management, QuickBooks and third-party integrations, and prepares users to work more effectively and efficiently with the company’s new iOS-based Mobile Quote iPad app that will be available in March.
“Our team has continued the work which began with the initial release of the D-Tools SIX platform, and we’re very pleased to offer this update to all users of SIX 2013,” said Adam Stone, President of D-Tools. “In addition to a number of significant new features and enhancements, this release will integrate with our new iPad Mobile Quote app, which will give our users the ability to generate quotes in the field and bring those into SIX 2013 for further system design and management.”
D-Tools SIX 2013 R2 includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Mobile Quote Integration (Mobile Quote App available soon)
- Vendor Management
- Integrate Vendors into Catalog and Projects
- Product Import enhancements
- Add “Created On” date
- Improved Project Views
- Drag & Drop on Summary Views
- Optional and Alternate Items
- Update Project Items from a .CSV file
- Store and apply filters in Custom Layouts
- Filter Item Summary
- Improved Tax Settings and management
- Drawing enhancements:
- “Paste Special” function in Visio and AutoCAD to give option to paste shapes with options to Prompt (or) Clone or Alternate
- Add Mass Update to shape shortcut menus in Visio and AutoCAD
- Allow multiple Visio drawings of same project to be opened in same Visio instance
- Location and System Visio Shapes
- Connections made in Visio Line drawings also work on Plan views and Schematics
- Reporting improvements:
- Upgrade to Active Reports 7
- Improved image quality for Logo and Cover page
- Custom Cover pages and Proposal reports by Project
- QuickBooks Integration improvements:
- Sync all products and labor with QuickBooks
- Assign a customer job to selected purchase order line items
- Transfer Part Number to QuickBooks item
- Numerous usability and performance enhancements
More than 4,500 companies worldwide use D-Tools Systems Integrator Software to streamline the estimation, design, and project management processes associated with the installation and integration of low voltage systems. To learn more, please visit www.d-tools.com. Click here to visit the all-new SIX Wiki and here to view “Getting Started with SIX” videos.
About D-Tools, Inc.
D-Tools, founded in 1998 and based in Concord, California, is a worldwide leader in accessible, highly accurate system design and documentation software. The company’s flagship product, System Integrator™ (SI), is a total design solution that utilizes Autodesk® AutoCAD and Microsoft® Visio for comprehensive system design, documentation and project management. D-Tools SI allows residential and commercial integrators to streamline their business processes to increase overall revenues while reducing the time and costs associated with the installation and integration of low-voltage systems. In fact, over 4,400 leading companies use D-Tools software to reduce time, costs and to streamline the system integration process. D-Tools is a three-time recipient of the Consumer Electronics Association Mark of Excellence Award, multiple recipient of Custom Retailer/Technology Integrator Excite Award (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013), and Commercial Integrator BEST Award (2011, 2013), as well as a winner of the National Systems Contractors Association Multi-Room Audio Video Awards for Best Installation Aid, Sound and Video Contractor Innovations in Technology for Business Productivity Award, CE Pro High Impact Award for Design Software, and CE Pro BEST Award for Software Applications (2013).
More information can be obtained by calling (866) 386-6571(866) 386-6571, e-mailing email@example.com, or visiting D-Tools online at www.d-tools.com. Follow D-Tools on Twitter at www.twitter.com/DTools and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/beatool.