Welcome to the D-Tools Blog, A View from the Top. This is the voice of the actual people that sell, develop and support D-Tools software products. This blog is intended to be informal, transparent and uncensored. We are going to attempt to tell it like it is without any PR or marketing spin and if we don’t shoot ourselves in the foot we will try and keep it that way.
In case you are interested and you got here without going through the D-Tools web site a history of D-Tools is maintained here. This Blog is broken down into seven (give or take) categories that represent the different work groups within D-Tools. All new posts will appear on the front page but you can filter by using the categories function on the right side.
- Presidents Perspective – Written by D-Tools founder and President, Adam Stone. Adam will write about anything that interest him as it relates to software and general business process management.
- CTOutlook – Written by D-Tools CTO, Corey Krehel. Corey is especially adept at translating business needs and processes into working software.
- Spin Central – Written by D-Tools VP Sales/Marketing, Tim Bigoness. Tim will weigh in on topics that impact our market and how we approach our sales and marketing communications.
- Technical Terminal – Co-written by our technical support and product development teams. Tips and tricks, how to’s and videos on relevant support issues.
- CRM Wars – The long and sometimes sad story of how we find, implement and use CRM systems at D-Tools
- MVP News – News and information about our manufacturer partners
- Product View – Feature reviews and product information written by the D-Tools Product Development team
As stated above this blog is the views and opinions of various D-Tools employees and does not necessarily reflect the D-Tools corporate policies and views.